Looking for a place where your pet is always welcome?
Looking for a place where your pet is always welcome? If you’re like most pet-owners, your pets are a part of the family, and leaving them behind when traveling can be a traumatic experience. Luckily, at The Central Hotel, we understand this and have a number of pet-friendly rooms throughout the property to accommodate you and pet-family!
If you are interested in having your pet stay with you on property, each guest must sign a pet release form at check-in.
Pets weighing less than 80 pounds will be permitted to stay with their owners in our first floor designated room. We will apply a non-refundable fee of $20 per night to your room charge. Pet owners must either cage their pet or remove their pet from the room prior to housekeeping entry. If the pet would cause a disturbance, the owner will be notified and must respond back to the hotel within 45 minutes of when the call was received. If the pet would cause any damages or cost to the hotel it will be the owner’s responsibility to pay for those costs. A pet release form must be signed at registration.
As a registered hotel guest who wishes to have my-house trained pet in my sleeping room, I agree to the following:
- A maximum of two (2) pets may reside in one room/suite at any time. Each pet must weigh less than 80 lbs.
- I will be responsible for any injury and replacement of any items stained or damaged by my pet. I assume all liability for my pet.
- I will be responsible for any injury inflicted upon any hotel employee or guest by my pet.
- Neither the Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel nor any of its employees shall be responsible for the safety or well-being of my pet. I hold harmless the Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel.
- I understand that The Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel may remove my pet from my room at my expense if my pet is left unattended and causes a disturbance. I can be asked to leave for not complying with the pet policy.
- Pets are not permitted in any of the hotel’s food and beverage establishments, meeting rooms or recreational areas. I will not bring my pet to the lobby at any time. The hotel lobby is considered a non-pet friendly area.
- I will keep my pet on a leash at all times while in guest corridors both inside and outside the building. If it is a small dog, I may carry him/her at all times when in a corridor.
- I understand daily housekeeping service is provided by the Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel. I will notify the front desk of a time housekeeping will be able to enter my room to provide service.
- I understand that an employee of the Best Western Premier, the Central Hotel will inspect my room upon departure from the hotel and assess the room for any damage. Any reported damage will be charged to my room account.
- The pet walking area is the grassland located at the south side of the building, and is the only designated area for me to use on property.
Please be respectful of our other guests and clean up after your pet both inside the room and on our lawn.
To reserve a pet-friendly guest room, please call 800-644-3144, and one of our guest service representatives will be pleased to assist you!