Frequently Asked Questions – (content needed)
We have 3 main reception rooms. The capacities are listed below and all include space for a DJ and dance floor.
- The Central Ballroom can accommodate a maximum of 440 people.
- For more intimate gatherings, the Heritage Room can accommodate maximum of 125 people.
- The Grand Atrium can accommodate a maximum of 440 guests for a beautiful, and unique social reception prior to the main event.
All of our rooms have an afternoon and evening time frame. We relax our time frames at certain times of the year and certain days of the week so if you are concerned about a specific time frame, please be sure to ask about dates when our time frames are more flexible.
- Our Ballrooms (Central Ballroom and Heritage Room) have an afternoon time frame of 11:00am-4:00pm and an evening time frame of 6:00pm-11:00pm.
- Our Grand Atrium has an afternoon time frame of 10:30am-3:30pm and an evening time frame of 5:00pm-10:00pm.
Yes. There are three options for a ceremony at the Central Hotel.
- Our outside Garden Terrace. There is a $500.00 ceremony fee to use this space, which includes our banquet chairs. White chairs are additional. The Garden Terrace can accommodate up to 125 people.
- You can choose to have your ceremony in the same room as your reception. There is no ceremony fee for this option. Your guests would be seated at their reception tables for the ceremony. Please note with this option your ceremony, and reception will all occur in the same room.
- You can choose to have your ceremony in a separate banquet room. There is a $500.00 ceremony fee for this option. Please note that a separate room for your ceremony cannot be reserved until three months prior to your date.